All new employees must be fingerprinted and cleared for employment through the NYS Education Department before employment begins.
Reports To: Before and After-School Program Coordinator
Work Year: School Calendar
Hours: 6:30 AM – 9:00 AM and/or 2:30 PM to 6:30 PM
Location: Greece Central School District Elementary Schools
Edu-Care Program Objective
To provide quality before and after school child care in an educationally oriented atmosphere designed to provide academic enrichment, recreation and social experiences for the participants.
· Display enthusiasm for the learning process and school age child care;
· Communicate effectively with children, parents, all building personnel, and program staff;
· Work closely with with Edu-Care teacher(s);
· Maintain an inviting, safe, orderly environment;
· Facilitate communication between the school staff and the Edu-care staff;
· Contact parents concerning student behavior, if necessary.
· Provide before and after school child care for registered students;
· Travel between sites to collect records of student attendance, student registration and staff time sheets;
· Attend weekly managers meetings;
· Prepare supply orders for submission to Program Coordinator;
· Provide minor first aid if needed;
· Follow emergency procedures if required;
· Communicate regularly with designated school personnel to ensure open communication;
· Meet regularly with Edu-Care Teacher(s) and Program Coordinator;
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Please apply online by entering your Applicant ID Number in the space provided to the right and click “Apply for This Position.”
If you do not have an Applicant ID Number, please register with our system by going to the Job Application Form and filling out an application. After completing, you will receive an Applicant ID Number. Once you receive an Applicant ID Number you can return to the Employment Opportunities section and apply for this and/or any other current or future position of interest.